Appointments and Cancellations
Appointments at Cosmedic Skin Care can be made in a number of ways:
- Online – Some appointments can be booked online via our online booking system
- In Person – at any of our clinics
- By Telephone – by calling Cosmedic Skin Care directly on 5221 3387
We do try to keep to time. Please aim to arrive at the clinic ten minutes prior to your appointment to allow time checking in. If you are late, we may not be able to provide the full treatment that you are booked in for as our treatments cannot be rushed but you will still be charged for the full appointment.
In the interest of health and safety and other client comfort, children cannot accompany patients in the treatment rooms or be supervised by staff. Thank you for your understanding.
Cancellations & Refunds
At Cosmedic Skin Care we offer amazing value and highly trained staff. To be able to do this, we have to protect our appointment availability via the following refund and cancellation policy:
- The Cosmedic Skin Care has a ‘no refund’ policy on purchases if you simply change your mind
- Treatments/services and service packages are not transferable to other individuals
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for any appointment cancellation to allow time to reallocate your appointment to another client
- If you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment, or fail to attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 50% of the treatment cost. Or in the case of a consultation, the charge will be $49 and in the case of prepaid treatments, the treatment will be forfeited
- Refunds will be provided where required under Australian Consumer Law
We will send you an SMS reminder about your appointment 48 hours ahead. Please confirm your appointment. Please contact us ASAP if the appointment time does not suit you and we will try to reschedule your appointment.
To keep up to date with us at Cosmedic Skin Care, you can: